Boutique cuisine & Wine Safari in Brda
What happens when you combine boutique cuisine and hidden paths of Brda that lead directly to the winemakers? One truly unforgettable weekend! In cooperation with the boutique hotel DAM, we have prepared a fantastic experience full of awakening the taste buds and learning about authentic wine stories. Check out this special offer.
Culinary pampering with Uroš Fakuč
If, in addition to a distinct exploring of the hills and valleys in Brda, you want to pamper yourself with top local cuisine, then the package we have prepared will be just right for you. Chef Uroš Fakuč will take care of a culinary fairy tale under the auspices of a Michelin star at the Hotel DAM. His lovely gourmet creations will take you all the way from the Soča Valley to the Adriatic Sea.
Book your wine & gastronomy weekend
The package includes:
What happens on safari?
- Welcoming at the Gonjače tower
- Driving in a jeep along the hidden “smuggling” routes
- Picnic with home-made local delicacies in the cherry orchard
- Tour of the cellar and tasting at the winemaker
- Safari duration: 4-5 hours
Important: the safari experience must be booked at least 2 days in advance.
Additional options (not included in the package price):
- Possibility of choosing a different room type
- Possibility of an additional dinner for two guests in the Dam restaurant – Dam tasting menu or selection of another type of menu
You can book the package both on our website or on the website of the DAM hotel.
For reservations, write to us as soon as possible!